Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Checking in: 7/29/14

Getting rather boring, huh?  Not enough posts.  Not enough content.

Got up a little "late", checked the news, and boom!  It's already getting past my schedule time to get ready for my salt mine trip.

Still checking out my property with the google maps satellite view.  What I'm looking for is landmarks so that I can navigate the property when I'm out there.  I'm also looking for potential water sources.

Here's something that may annoy Barnhardt and her fans ( if any of those come here )

Considering the context, Jesus is saying that it's okay to pay "tribute to Caesar".  If tribute to Caesar is okay, taxes must be okay too.
Barnhardt claims it's not okay to pay taxes.  But ancient Rome must have been far worse than we are, and here is Jesus saying it's okay to render unto Caesar.


No comments: