Thursday, November 28, 2013

Studying the Zapruder film

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I noticed something when looking at my stats for the day.  My numbers fell way off for the USA.  I know that some people may be put off by my criticisms of the President.  But that is how I see the man.  If it turns you off, well, I think you may not be considering the facts as they are, but the way you want them to be.

At any rate, I call em like I see em.  If that offends, then so be it.  My overall global numbers are relatively good.  So, I'm not worried about that.

I'm sure it offends some Americans even more for me to be visiting the Zapruder films.  It is an unusual thing to do on Thanksgiving Day to be sure.  I would not hesitate to admit that I'm an unusual guy.  I do unusual things.

This is still a great country and I am very grateful to be living in a country where I can offend the hell out of some people and it won't get me locked up or killed.  At least, not yet.


No comments: