Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CNN Poll: 53% Say Obama is Not Honest

Yeah, no s#!t Sherlock.

I mean, whatever gave you the clue?  Benghazi, maybe?

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Monday morning also indicates that 53% of Americans now believe that Obama is not honest and trustworthy, the first time that a clear majority in CNN polling has felt that way.

This guy has been hyped from Day One.  Too bad people are just now realizing it.  But that is the state of this culture.  He maybe even worse than I think, which at the moment, starts to look terrifying.

NOTE:

I noticed that my links to my book reviews on Amazon have been discombobulated, somehow.  I mean, it couldn't be that somebody might have sabotaged this, could it?  I can't fix it, by the way.   Why is that?

Update:

Looks like all my book review links have been destroyed for some reason.  I am going to re-do the entire list.  This takes up valuable time.  Makes me suspicious why this happened.



No comments: