Thursday, December 27, 2012

RG III Gets 'Uncle Tom' Treatment

townhall
MSNBC contributor Karen Finney, who said about Republican Herman Cain: "I think he makes that white Republican base of the party feel OK, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy. I think he is giving that base a free pass, and I think they like him because they think he is a black man who knows his place."

Actually, I liked Herman Cain because I figured he would neutralize Obama's advantange on race.  Silly me.  My view on that subject has changed.

To respond a bit further, I don't give a crap what some stupid leftist says about me being racist or not.  I don't particularly care about getting their stupid approval on anything.  To the contrary, unless I am pissing them off, I'm probably doing something wrong.

This isn't about being black, it is about being anti-white.  If you are a person of color and you don't hate whitey, then you aren't 'authentic'.  They are teaching people to hate other people on the basis of their identity, which is precisely what they accuse others of doing.



No comments: