Thursday, December 1, 2011

Found this video on my second YouTube site

I never mentioned the second site because the first gets so few views. Not only that, I've promoted it and it still doesn't get views. Okay, so why bother promoting this other one. But wait. Here's somebody sending me a video to a channel which I don't promote. What a surprise. It's been there for a few weeks and I didn't know it because I don't expect to see anything there.

I checked it out. It's a pretty good job of a video. So, I'll put it up here. Not that it will get tremendous number of additional views, but it might help a little.



While I am promoting youngsters doing their youtube videos, here's one on my regular channel. It is about space junk.



Also, Rhett and Link did a video on space junk



Note:
Blogger is doing something to my embeds. I put in one embed and something else comes back out. What's with this people?

No comments: