Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wisconsin debate on CSpan

Catching it as Peter Barca is speaking.  The graphic says he is Minority Leader.  He just finished speaking.  Don't know what they are doing now.  Wisconsin State Assembly "Standing Informal", which I don't understand what that means.

Now back in session.  Cory Mason (D) Racine now speaking.  Talks of democracy, (sorry, but that does not compute), Abe Lincoln  ( ??!!), free speech?, MLK reference- this is does not shed light on anything.  Who's blocking the building?  This is Twilight Zone stuff.  The way it looks as if they are the ones closing the building, but accusing their opposition of it?  None of this computes.  The only way this computes is if what I've heard is wrong.  But he is repeating everything that I've heard, so what I've heard isn't wrong.  Invokes free speech, but nobody is preventing that.  Accusing trampling over rights.  Grand obfuscation taking place here.

Accusing Governor of lying, it appears.  Wouldn't know about that.  I guess he's pleading poverty.  From what I heard, this ain't so.  Claim to be taking away rights.  Sorry, but I don't see it.  Invoking Reagan, this is laughable.  Berlin wall?  Walker is Gorbachev?  I thought he was Hitler.  Maybe he's moving up in the world.
Talks about organized money.  Should money or intellect?  Good question!  Promises a fight.  Don't doubt that.  Applause erupts.  Bullcrap.

Speaker talks a bit on points of order.

Now, Jon Richards of Milwaukee is speaking.  There is a vote taking place.  Decision of chair stands.  Minority leader speaking again.  I don't see his complaints.  He has no grounds for complaint about anything as far as I see.  He wants the appearance of impropriety, but I don't see anything but what he's doing.  Claiming "Black Cloud" in process.  Bullcrap.  Another vote on decision of chair.  Decision of chair stands.

Rep Grigsby of Milwaukee.  Talks about tears.  Boo hoo.  Sorry, but I am not moved.  Equating this with Civil Rights Era.  Bullcrap.  Bullcrap is up to the roof.  I just don't sympathize with these people at all.  I am not rich, THEY ARE.  Relatively speaking.  Lost the signal.  Will pause here.

No comments: