Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rickrolling, Part 2

When I first noticed this, frankly I didn't get it.  Hard to say the intentions behind it.  Is it influence, or what?  Helpful or harmful?  I put a high premium on integrity.  If something I say gets misrepresented, I am not amused.  Nor am I amused if someone attempts to put words in my mouth.

This blog isn't popular enough for someone to be interested enough to be doing something like that.  All I can say at this point is that somebody is up to something and that I have nothing to do with it.

This may be related to the troll comment I had earlier.  I didn't discuss the things the commenter wrote about, but there did appear to be a google search with an entry that made it look like I did That's where the rickrolling came in.  That had nothing to do with me.

Comments will be moderated from now on.  I had technical trouble with trying to moderate comments before, but hopefully that won't happen this time.

No comments: