Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Went to meet up in Amarillo



This is the meet up just before, if I am not mistaken. Here's the only picture I got, since I didn't have a moving picture camera.


As you can see, these guys are taller than I am.  These guys are real pros, I have to give it to them.  As for me, I was pretty much tongue tied.  Couldn't say an intelligent word to save my life.

Update:

Forgot about these pictures, let's put them up too.

Rhett and Link arrive at Amarillo Rest Stop for meet up.  It was closed, so we went across to the other side of the freeway to the Flying J.

At the Flying J
Everybody got to talk about their "piece of America"  which gets added to the box.  (can barely see it here)
I would estimate about 30 people showed up.

Update:

In case you aren't familiar with these guys, here is one of their videos called the Seti Song

No comments: