Monday, June 24, 2019

Project Veritas busts Google

Bongino is really promoting this today, so I went to his site, and clicked on the link.  It showed up okay, but I was having some technical troubles, so I will link to it here.

When doing a post on Blogger, you can test the link by clicking on it.  I did that above, and it worked fine, but on a normal page, it didn't work for some reason.  Anyway, the thing I wanted to do was to tweet the article, so here it is:




The irony is that I am using a Google product ( Blogger ) to help me use Twitter in order to criticize Google, and both Google and Twitter are accused of bias towards conservatives.

I don't think big corporations are friends of conservatives, so this Project Veritas story is not news to me.  I include it because some people may need further evidence, but if the evidence already existing isn't enough, then perhaps this won't make much difference.  But I'll play along.



No comments: