Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Traffic

Good morning.

Each morning, I fire up the computer, and start checking things out.  I tend to check out the blog first, and then I begin scanning the news.

So, this morning is a little different.   Audience numbers have a strong tendency to be small here, but this morning there was a big spike.

Frankly, I seen these spikes before.  This one looks like a bot kind of deal--- not real people. 

I like the increase in the numbers, but these kind of spikes do not endure, so I don't think this one will either.

There is going to be a change in my habits, I hope.  These political stories amount to a concerted effort at distraction.  I have decided not to participate in the circuses.  Hopefully, I won't get into it too far if I "fall off the wagon".  The circus does have its attractions.


No comments: