Monday, November 12, 2018

Betsy ain't no conservative

After reading Betsy's Page for a few weeks, I think I got her pegged pretty good by now.

She's out there saying the Cruz nearly lost Texas because of Trump.

I have to laugh.  It could be true that Texas is in trouble.  But it isn't because of Trump.  It is because of the phoney baloney's who manage to get people to believe that they are conservative when they aren't.  People like Betsy Newmark.

I was against Sen. Cornyn in 2014 for this very reason.  I called him "cornball" Cornyn, because he wasn't to be found when he was needed most.  He was a "boutique" conservative.  What I mean by that is that he votes conservative in meaningless ways in order to make his scores look good.  But when he is needed on something crucial, he is nowhere to be found.

I was suspicious of Cruz too.  But I voted for him this time.  If he turns on Trump, then I am going to regret ever voting for him.  I will also not vote for any GOP candidate again unless they get rid of the bullshit artists.

In other words, people like this are full of crap, and people are not stupid.  They see it and they eventually lose confidence in them.

If Cruz is putting out info that Trump hurt him, then I smell a betrayal brewing.  You people who told us "divided government is good"- are bullshitting us, because what you want is to get rid of Trump.  That is so you can enable the Democrats like you always do.

They will betray, just watch.


No comments: