Monday, July 9, 2018

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

A commonality said to be in that picture was found in totalitarian countries of the Eastern Block during the Cold War Era.

Here is what the Director of the film had to say:
"To me, [the story] was not just literature, but real life, the life I lived in Czechoslovakia from my birth in 1932 until 1968. The Communist Party was my Nurse Ratched, telling me what I could and could not do; what I was or was not allowed to say; where I was and was not allowed to go; even who I was and was not."

The quote is lifted from a New York Times article, in which Forman defends then President Barack Hussein Obama.

It seems that Director Forman fails to see a few things that he should have.  Obama's mentor was a communist, Frank Davis.

Besides Davis, another questionable character is associated with the ex-president.  One Bill Ayers, belonged to the radical group Weather Underground, which vowed to kill millions of Americans.

Now we have a phony investigation that amounts to a coup against a lawfully elected president.  One wonders how so many can be so blind.

The communist influence can be seen throughout the news today.  It is as if this country has become like that fictional insane asylum, in which Americans are treated the way the director of the film said he witnessed in the communist bloc.

Nobody, including this director, who should know better, seems willing to open their eyes and see what is plainly there.


No comments: