Friday, April 8, 2016

A disturbing thought while floating upon the vast wasteland once known as America

A rather harsh title, you might note.  The condition though seems that way to me.  A lot of blogs and info sources that I trusted are now on my fecal roster.  How did this all happen?

The distrust in institutions has been documented elsewhere...  Not unique to myself, this phenomenon.

There may well an inquisition to how such a dirty thing could have happened to us all, but I suspect that it will always fail to find the cause.  The reason for that is that the TRUTH isn't being sought.  No, the way it would be done instead is to find a scapegoat, and to place the blame squarely upon his unfortunate head.

That is what makes America a wasteland.  There is no respect for truth, so anything goes.  This isn't a revelation, I've mentioned it almost from the beginning of this blog, five and a half years ago.

What  makes it seem worse now is that it is turning into a conviction for me.  An utterly unswervingly true fact.

Lies cannot stand upon their own.  All they are good for is to gain advantage.  In the end, this is what is solely being sought, not in the kinds of things that can be good for something greater than the advantage being sought by the liar.  It must bring collapse for it cannot stand upon its own.


No comments: