Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I dunno, I guess certain people are just shallow

As mentioned several times, it is non-stop Trump bashing out there.

But if anybody bothered to fact check NEWS SOURCES, one might be stunned at the inaccuracies.

Stop and consider that for a moment.  The need for fact checking a news source.

I got into the report on Sarah Palin's speech, which is criticized for what exactly I don't know, but before I could get  a couple minutes into the YouTube video, I found at least two errors.  It is typical of what I've been finding in the anti-Trump bash-a-thon.

So, I am wondering.  Fundamental things, like basic quotes are wrong.  Did the author actually listen to the speech?  As for his readers, do they read more than the headline?   Perhaps not.  But this is from a major news source.  You should expect a high degree of professionalism, not a non-story littered with errors.  No, these aren't typos.  These are actual important points of fact.  So, it is either lazy, hyper biased, or just plain out-and-out lying.

People know that the media is biased, so I am hoping this stuff will get dismissed.  Hopefully the majority isn't this... ( I can't think of the word, maybe stupid.)

But what if it isn't?  Can people be that shallow and refuse to do their homework?

We'll see.  None of the critics seems to be able to get their stories straight.  At least, none of the ones I've seen.  Seems like every time I dig into them, I find a whole lotta nothing.



No comments: