Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Changes are a fact of life

Nothing stays the same.  So, it is true in all cases, including this blog.  Including myself.

Please do not misunderstand.  This is not a goodbye.  It is more like a hello.  The changes in my case is that I've got a medical problem.  Not serious, I hope.  My foot is bothering me and it is becoming chronic.  I can hardly walk on it today.  So, I'm free to post on this blog a bit this morning, but I'll have to do something new to manage this thing, because what I'm doing now isn't working.

But that's a lot of mundane stuff that I don't like talking about.  My imagination is soaring like an hawk right now.  The ying-yang thing.  The mundane and the extraordinary.

To have soaring thoughts and to be dragged down by a stupid, aching foot.  Oh, the pain of it all.

By the way, you aren't going to get this post unless you click through the links.  Otherwise, the post could resemble jiberish to you.  To get to the point, I made a slight change in the header.  I added the word "visionary" to it.  Visionary could have critical or laudatory connotations.  I suppose that is in the mind of the beholder.  For example, the Wright Brothers were visionary.  There were those who would have taken the negative connotation of the word as they pushed ahead with their vision of "heavier than air" flight.  On the other hand, their success made their visionary idea a real world reality.


To compare myself with the Wright Brothers may seem rather grandiose.  But the Wright Brothers were of a humble background, as I am.  You cannot always judge a book by its cover.  At least, in my case, I hope not.  I feel confident that my ideas could work.  But until they do, the negative connotation will most likely apply.  That gives me no pain at all.  If you click through the links, and if you understand and read this blog, you'll know why.


No comments: