Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oops! Forgot the title again! Morning Summary, 6/28

Obviously, the extra posting bumped my numbers.  All the same, thanks for your support.  I'll be posting here again today.

As I noted on the evening wrap, there appears to be a new post in the top ten.  That was Rossi doing the calculations for his E-cat demo for Mr. Krivit.   I think it shows the interest in Rossi's device better than anything else could.  I would like to spread the interest far and wide.  You know, get the message out.  That's the trick.

There ought to be more demos, and those demos need to be set up like show biz.  You could have celebrities and so forth and they would be there to witness it.  As for the demo itself, it could be like what I suggested before, an automobile going around a track continuously with no obvious power source except the E-cat.  I think such a demo could get a lot of people on board.

No comments: