Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weird Al Yankovic's Lady Gaga Parody 'Perform this Way'

I looked up 'gaga' on the internet. You know, it's definition? What does that word actually mean? Here's the definition

adj. Informal
1. Silly; crazy.
2. Completely absorbed, infatuated, or excited: They were gaga over the rock group's new album.
3. Senile; doddering.

This is all a big joke, right?






Update:

I've been looking at some videos and found something that is interesting, but don't know if I want to put it up. Somebody did a cover of a Lady Gaga video- and I only went to that video because the real one wouldn't load- maybe because it was too busy. I just realized how, ahem, old I am. The culture is different from the way it was before. If this is the future, well, I just don't know.

Ok, I'm putting it up.


No comments: