Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evening Wrap 5/21

Today was armchair physicist day as I pondered over the feasibility of hydrogen nickel fusion. In my own inexpert and totally untrained unprofessional opinion, it looks like it could work. Seriously. After going through this, I think the odds are now better than 50-50 that this thing will be what Rossi says it is. In that case, I don't think I'll be a buyer of oil company stock anytime soon. It would be great to get in on the ground floor of this thing, but I think that may be covered already. By the time an average schmuck like me could get in, it will be too late.  In the meantime, back to the blog.

It looks like I had a pretty good day in pageviews, but I'll discuss that in the morning. Thanks for coming by, and have a great evening.

No comments: