Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One year anniversary

Well, it has been a year already.  And this is just my second post here.  As one can imagine, I don't devote much attention to this blog, but I am doing so now.

I am experimenting with some of the gadgets that you can add to a blog on Blogger.  Actually, it is a lazy man's way of adding content.  In addition to this, it is something that I don't mind looking over myself from time to time.  If I like to look at some of this stuff, maybe someone else will, you see.

I added a video bar at the top.  Most of these videos aren't very interesting.  I chose a topic of new technological developments.  It looks like this updates every day, so there are a few new entries on a daily basis.  One entry on today seemed pretty interesting.  A fellow has invented a solar power device that incorporates heat capture and photoelectrics in one device.  He wants to get financial backing for it, hence the video.  Anyone interested should note the following in case you want to follow up: Paul Laidler Northern Technology Developments.   If the video isn't here anymore on the video bar, the go to YouTube and paste then above info and see if you can bring it up.

No comments: