Does your policy survive first contact with reality?
Bongino asks why the Democrats (which I call commies because that's what they are now) Why do they need to hide their stuff? (Because that's what commies do, but I repeat myself).
Anyway, he contrasts the PROUD AND OPEN record of Trump against the dishonest nature of the commies. So what else is new? I grew up in the middle of the Cold War. This used to be EASY to run against, but now???? Why is it like pulling teeth in order to get the GOP to run on a spectacularly successful record of this administration?
If the polls are correct, then why the hell don't the GOP do something to counter it? Because the doomers and black pillers have too many folks believing that the country is falling apart, but it is the very opposite.
Note: Jipped in progress... Be sure to watch the viral tweet of Trump's achievements. Trump doesn't have to hide his record, but the commies do.
No comments:
Post a Comment