Sunday, October 22, 2023

Short but not so sweet post

10/22/23: Update from yesterday's post:

An explanation for this glitch yesterday. The system wouldn't let me in, but the password was okay. This set off alarm bells, and I jumped to conclusions, I'm afaid. After backtracking a bit, and with a bit of anxiety, I managed to deduce that Google was making me jump through some hoops in order to determine that I was who I was supposed to be. So, I think I satisfied Google that I wasn't trying to hack myself, so I managed to get things running again. What a relief.

This was written to assure that the unnecessary drama was unnecessary and superfluous. Also too much, too. Know what I mean, Vern?

end update

Update:

2.

Gotta be Google. I have to follow a certain procedure, or it does whack-job things. Or that's the working theory. Anyway, time to carry on.

1.

Something is a bit whacky, but I signed back in okay. Must be some Google thing. For the time-being, I'll continue on as before. Am I worried about hacking? You better bereave it, kid.

 





Things appear to be screwed up. I'm not sure at this point, but the blog may have been hacked. If what happened is what I think, I may not be able to blog on this account again. This may be the final message from me. Until I find out otherwise, then this sign-off could log me out forever.

No comments: