Saturday, October 21, 2023

Mr. Sandman

Update: The thing I noticed is that there is very little musical instrumental accompaniment. Just about all the music is from the ladies as they sing. That is unusual these days, but may not have been in the past. Perhaps I am mistaken about these assertions, but that is how it seems to me.

end update

Do you notice anything unusual about this?

There's something I noticed about it just this morning. I was perusing some musical stuff on the YouTube and this song popped up, amongst other things.

I knew the song from "Back From The Future", when Marty McFly finds himself transported to the year 1955. This song was being played as he strolled into town. But that's not the unusual thing about this song. At least, it is not the thing I had in mind. Which means there may be more than one thing unusual about it.

I'll update later on what I am referring to.







No comments: