Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Save the automotive manufacturing sector



Libs liked to say that people who vote for Republicans are voting against their own interest. What interest is being served if all of the automotive manufacturing goes to China?

A lot of dealers cannot sell their cars these days. Why? Because of excessive and punitive government regulations, the prices of autos are too high. Quality has gone down too. It won't be too long in the future that most folks won't be able to own their own vehicle. Let me tell you, I tried that once. I got rid of my vehicle, and used mass transit. It sucks. Cars are much better.

Electric cars are far more expensive. I wouldn't buy one because they don't make sense economically, and besides with my meager pension, I cannot afford them. If you keep you old car, they'll try to take that away too! Seems like I heard about a proposal to do just that.





No comments: