Sunday, February 20, 2022

Old man time just keeps marching along



If you're not careful, time can get away from you. It sure seems to happen a lot lately around here. Here it is, nearly noon, and I haven't done " a bloody thing all day". ( From the song "Uncle Albert")

I thought I'd do a post, but I haven't a bloody thought in my mind. Or one that seems worthy of a post.

Yes, things are happening. I wonder about all that, too. How is it that we seem to win the battles ( so to speak ), but end up losing the war? How is that? To me, the political left is completely defenseless, but there they are. How is that?

We are living in a computer simulation known in the movies as "The Matrix". No way they can win this, but, but, but... where's that red pill?

Get back to what is real. The is nothing more real than death. When that happens, it really is over. You all know that's true. If you risk it all, including death, then it is real. Otherwise, it is all baloney.

In the end, the thing that is real is what wins. If we are "winning the battles", then we're not really. That means it isn't real enough. Either we aren't there, or they aren't. ( Maybe both, but somebody doesn't know it yet.)

Time to get real if you're ever going to. Know what I mean, Vern?

No comments: