Monday, February 25, 2019

Not so good morning

Lately, I have had some trouble with the gastro-intestinal tract. I think I know what is causing the trouble. The thing is this: if you want to know, you have to test the thing that may be causing the trouble. This is what I did yesterday, and sure enough, I got troubles again.

Rather than mention the culprit here, I will keep it under wraps. I'm not sure 100% even now that this is the problem. But it sure seems to be.

This is what ruined my recent trip out to West Texas. As bad as that was, it wasn't this bad. But this isn't as bad ( so far ) as it was when it started last time. I may be in the early stages yet, so it may be too early to tell.

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere today, that's for sure. ( drat it )

There are plenty of things that need doing, so there's no need to go anywhere for something to do.

No comments: