Tuesday, August 21, 2018

FBI-DOJ Conspiracy Emerges

By Dick Morris.

Morris said he wrote about all this in his book way back at the beginning of Trump's Presidency.

I can attest that he did, but I didn't read the book.   I cannot buy this book, so I cannot ascertain how well Morris' book corresponds with what is actually happening now.

At any rate, there is a conspiracy going on out there.  What can be done about it?  I'm sure that the conservatives will write plenty of blog posts about it.  The talk shows will talk about it.  But will anybody be held accountable for this?

I am not holding my breath.

What might be done?  I was thinking of lawsuits against the media companies.  They are claiming untouchable status because of the first amendment to the constitution.  But there is the possibility of a suit if malicious intent can be established.

Given the way things are reported these days, I would think malicious intent would definitely be within the range of possibilities of being proven.

But the conservatives need to get organized.   Do you notice how Mueller is forcing confessions out of these people?  If there was an organization that helped people deal with a prosecutor like Mueller, then maybe they could thwart these phony convictions on the basis of the truth and the law.

The left is organized.  Why can't the conservatives organize?  It is all too often the case, these guys make easy prey.




No comments: