Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Happy talk won't cut it

Hey, all you people.  I know it is not so good news this morning. 

Now, hear this.  I'm not going to defend Manafort and Cohen if they really did do a crime.  What I have a problem with is that Manafort could have been charged YEARS ago, but was not.  It seems that Manafort's real crime was to be Trump's campaign manager.  Think about that.  There was nothing new here.  It is an old case that was rattling around the DOJ for years.  Why go after Manafort now????

The same could be true about Cohen.  I don't know Cohen's case, but the celebrated part is easy to understand.  The same question could be asked---- Why now?

That's my problem.  I'm all for justice being served, but not for justice being served for political objectives.  The political objective here is to take out Trump.

So this shit show continues.  If you want the shit show to get even worse, then let the Democrats keep winning like this.

My guess is that we will hear happy talk and diversionary talk that avoids the issue.  The issue here is that the Democrats are waging a propaganda war, and they are winning.  Lose this war, and you may well lose the upcoming election.  Instead, we hear talk about a civil war.  You people are not even in a war that is really going on RIGHT NOW.  How can you possibly win any war when you won't engage the friggin' enemy RIGHT NOW???

It is late in the game now.  Seems to me that this should not have gotten to this point, but it has.  Unless something changes, this is going to get a whole lot worse.

As for worrying about things I cannot control, not me.  If you people won't get on the ball PDQ, I'm not going to worry about it any further.  I have said all that I can say.  Get the fuck organized or forget about having a country and being free.  You can be happy slaves, too, assholes.


No comments: