Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Reeee Damned diculous

Updated,

11:58 am:

Just now pulled up the pdf on the agreement.   I have scanned the document, and I don't find the word interference in the text.

What struck me was the severity of the possible sentencing.  Just makes me shake my head.  All those years of the Clintons violating campaign finance law, and this is who they charge?

11:38 am:

What I heard from somebody who looked at the court records, Cohen pleaded guilty to "election interference".  This is for paying off Stormy Daniels?  A few legal beagles say that this is a nothingburger.

It is really not the point, as I have been saying.  It doesn't matter if this stuff doesn't hold up.  What matters is getting Trump out now.

In that sense, it really is a coup.  A coup is defined here.  It isn't sudden, nor violent.  But it is illegal.  It is illegal, but it has the appearance of legality.  This is to maintain legitimacy.

In French, it means literally " stroke of the state".  Indeed, the losers of the last election are overthrowing the results because they didn't like it.

A big, big, big important question to answer is "what now"?   What do you do about this???

6:19 am:

The original post below:

A couple things happened since my last blogging entry.

The Manafort jury found him guilty.

Cohen pleads guilty to several counts.

What's my take on this?

It's like the "pussy hats" thing.  File it under CS.

So, they've got their propaganda now, and I suppose that they will try to make the most of it.




No comments: