Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Last Refuge Added to Preferred Blog List

There are but a few blogs which I recommend as a reading list.  Actually, I do not always read these blogs.  For some reason, I have forgotten why I listed any of them.  So what else is new?  I am not the most organized person in the world.

Even though there are but a few blogs in this list, I do read other stuff.  Actually, most of what I read each day is not on this list.

Today, I changed the list just a little.  I took down Knowledge is Power, and replaced it with The Last Refuge.  I DO read The Last Refuge a lot.  Every day, as a matter of fact.  Perhaps this is why I am adding it.

Another reason I am adding it is that I think the author does a damn good job.  Enough said on that.  What else needs to be said?

Knowledge is Power is not necessarily a bad blog, but I felt like I should not include it because I don't read it that often.  I think I might have included it because I used to read it a lot more than now.  There are many blogs that I used to read from the "old days" that I no longer read. 

I renamed the "Quality Reading List" as "Preferred blog list".  I could not think of another name.  Let's just say that this is a list of blogs that I do not wish to forget about.  That makes it easier for me, because I forget things easily.

Why should you read these blogs?  I think they are all worth reading.  There is one in the list is about Chordoma, which is what I have.  ( that's kinda personal )

Anyway, there are no other changes for now.


No comments: