Thursday, April 5, 2018

The harder I run, the behinder I get

Well, actually, I cannot run.  All the same, I seem to be falling behind.  Checking out the NextBigFuture site used to be a daily thing for me.  Seems like I haven't been to that site for quite awhile.

Lots of stuff going on that I didn't know about.  Lots of stuff going on that I did know about, but have progressed further.

An intriguing thought was the assertion that a trip to Mars with the BFR would be easy.  This would include refueling, of course.

A capability for refueling could help out a lot, but there's a lot of work to do just the same.

BTW, Spacex is trying to put up an internet broadband service in Earth orbit.  This would make internet access available worldwide.  Not to mention a lot of new customers.

If Elon Musk's plans work out, could he become the first trillionaire?


No comments: