Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dog whistles

Originally posted 8.16.17, updated on,
9.20.17
:

Yeah, Brian Williams is hearing dog whistles again.   Maybe he is also seeing little green men from Mars, too.  Or perhaps he has a new dog.  Maybe his dog told him about these whistles.

Brian Williams is your typical bravo sierra reporter.  If it isn't anti-white man, they ain't interested.



the original post follows:

You hear from time to time about "dog whistles".  I guess these are supposed to be some sort of silent message for ears that are sensitive enough to hear them.

Maybe my ears are getting sensitive, and I am picking up a dog whistle.

Every time I hear the word "diversity", I think I am hearing "kill whitey".

Yep.   A good way to kill whitey is to use a dog whistle to send the attack dogs out to keep you in line, in case you don't know what's good for you.

Better not want things that are no longer for whitey, but are for anybody but whitey.

Know what I mean, Vern?


No comments: