Sunday, January 24, 2016

Regrets for the lite posting

Just not very productive right now.  Came down with some type of bug.  Seem tired a lot.  Low energy.

I did go to the new doc, and well, nothing much came from my mentioning of this.  Suggested flu shot, but that may be a bit late.

Whatever this is, I need to get over it.  Quick.  I've missed a lot of time.

While I'm sitting around on my keester, I've been fooling around with some things.  Like watching videos, that I mentioned.  But also, I plotted out my trail from my gps device while on property.  It will give me something to build upon.  Thing is out there, that there just aren't enough landmarks.  It's gets monotonous, and hard to translate to a map.  Somehow, turn right at the yucca doesn't work well with a map.

Besides playing with maps, I did a few more measurements of the van for that project.  I think I've got it figured out, but I hesitate to start cutting up more furniture.  It's a long time to the "cheese" still.  One thing is that Uber isn't that good.  The delivery job paid better.

Besides all that, I've been thinking about what I let myself in for.  It won't be easy living out of a van.  Yeah, well, I've been warned.   You have to balance off the minuses with the pluses.  The pluses are that I can do the kinds of things that I can only dream of while in the city.  As for being cramped, it is only while I am "indoors".

If I was out there, I might have watched the test launch of Blue Origin's New Shepard spacecraft.  I'm guessing I could see it from there.  Maybe twenty or thirty miles over the mountains.


No comments: