Saturday, June 28, 2014

High cost of dentistry

Hey, if you don't have coverage for dental work, you'd better get it.  This crap costs a ton.  Unfortunately, I'm going to need some expensive services here.  That could mess up my plans.  There's a few options I can consider.  Not surprisingly, the cheapest alternative is the one that may not work.  The best alternative is the most complex procedure that costs the most.

Dental coverage could have been had under Obamacare, but I decided against it.  Oh well.  It'd be nice to charge Uncle Sam for this, but that would make me a hypocrite now wouldn't it?  I'm only carrying what I'm required to carry by law.  Irony of ironies that the government is making me pay for something I don't really need right now, but what I do need isn't covered.

I've got a couple weeks to decide.


No comments: