Thursday, June 26, 2014

Political news

Getting caught up a bit from my research project.

While I was up to my keister in data analysis, it seems that Thad Cochran won in Mississippi.  Cochran is an Establishment Republican, whereas his challenger was a Tea Partier.  There's talk that blacks voted for Cochran.  This doesn't make sense to me because Mississippi has a closed primary.  In fact, this could have been fraud, if that's true.  In Texas, you cannot vote in a runoff if you didn't vote the first time.  Since blacks are said to have voted Cochran in, how is this possible?  Mississippi may be more of a closed primary than Texas, so how the hell can this happen?  Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a ripoff.

If my theory holds, we may be in for some pretty rough times.  The reason is that the outcomes are now being rigged.  Could be that the administration helped do this one.  In other words, Obama now owns Cochran.  Since Obama doesn't really have an opposition, EVERYTHING is rigged.

Update a little while later:

RedState has this, which reads a lot like what I've been saying--- all about money.  Protein Wisdom reads a bit like what I have written above.  Power Line says that it was legal for anyone to vote in the primary runoff even if they didn't vote the first time.  The only stipulation is that they didn't vote in the Dem primary.  Conclusion:  It's about money.  People can be bought off and that is what's happening.

No comments: