Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ben Carson: White House wanted apology for ‘offending’ Obama

Free Republic

He did not appear to be hostile or angry,” Carson writes of Obama, “but within a matter of minutes after the conclusion of the program, I received a call from some of the prayer breakfast organizers saying that the White House was upset and requesting that I call the president and apologize for offending him. I said that I did not think that he was offended and that I didn’t think that such a call was warranted.”---quote from Daily Caller
Yeah, I'd say it was unwarranted to expect an apology.  Anybody ever heard of the First Amendment?  But one of the Supreme Court justices thinks that the First Amendment isn't an individual right.  So, one of these days, somebody might be jailed for what Carson said.

No comments: