Friday, November 9, 2012

Project ORCA and the like

Project ORCA was Team Romney's Get out the vote campaign. It was supposed to be a technologically based computerized program that would do the job. But it crashed. It was a big failure.

So this is the explanation for the reduced turnout. That and Obama's plan for just that kind of response from those who might vote against him. According to one article I read, Obama intended to depress those who were most likely to vote Republican.

Another story I read is that Romney really thought he was going to win. He was shell-shocked with the defeat.

This all points to a conclusion that Romney was a poor candidate.

I didn't like him anyway. But I have no influence. I argued against him in the primaries. What can you do if you have no influence?

No comments: