Monday, April 23, 2012

Shaka when the walls fell

How do you communicate with someone who doesn't understand?

It is easier when the other party is dealing with you in good faith, as this video shows. But, MSNBC has been reporting something that is plainly false. They should know better, so why are they doing it?



Update:

The answer to why they are doing it is that it helps boost ratings and thus makes money. At least that's the working theory.

I did some soul searching this morning on why I did this blog. If it is about money, it is a miserable failure. I mean, I can't do any worse than I am doing in that department- this blog hasn't made a penny. That's the truth.

Why do it then?

In the end, it may be about money after all, since I truly hope to share in the benefits of any ideas that I find that are good and helpful and that I can spread around in any way that I can- including this blog.

But that doesn't seem to work either, so I'm back to square one on that question.

No comments: