Saturday, February 4, 2012

Waste of breath

The latest talk is about the employment situation, so I had a look at the pdf


This type of argument just bores me silly, so I won't argue.  It looks like jobs have been created, as you would expect in a recovery.  Here's a chart that I've extracted which illustrates some job growth over the past year:

the circled numbers indicate close to two million new jobs in the last year
Whatever the argument you choose to make, the fact is that these are real jobs, not made up numbers, as best as I can tell.  This shows an improvement.

I don't like to waste time over statistics.  It is what it is.  Jobs are being created.

One stat out there that can't be denied is the huge deficit.  But that may not be a biggie for the majority.  It wasn't during the Reagan years.

No comments: