Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Minor Redesign of Blog

I changed a few things.  Got rid of the aquarium, moved some of the links around.  The blog is oriented toward the subject matter:  Markets, Politics, Arts and Sciences.  It is almost in that order.  The first thing you'll see after the heading is a quick read on the most important stuff.  Currencies, debt, political polls and so forth.  It gives a quick read on what's going on.  I put my navigational info on the left sidebar.  Also the list of links are all on the left sidebar.  The main posts are down toward the middle of the page.  I hope these changes make the blog easy to read and access any part of it.  There are almost 400 posts on it now.  It is becoming something of a chore to manage it all.                                                                                                                 Update: approx 10:10 am
Going forward, I think those who support me will get at least some type of recognition.  By that I mean that they may move up the list in my list of links.  Those who don't support me may move down the link list.  I have to do something to get the support going.  If giving some recognition helps, then this is a way to do it.  It may also be a subtle reminder to those who don't support that I am noticing it.

No comments: