Friday, December 31, 2010

Comments

It has come to my attention that the blog has eaten the comment function for this blog.  My apologies.  I tried to add a moderation feature to the comment function, but having done so appears to be blocking comments.  Now, for some reason, it won't allow me to change it back.  This was not by design.  It was an accident.  I will work at trying to restore this function, but Blogger has to cooperate.  So far, no can do.

Inasmuch as the blog has received few comments, it can easily be seen that this was not my intention.  I would prefer comments.  This must be a Blogger glitch. Just the same, I seemed to have initiated the problem.  So, once again, my apologies to anyone who may want to leave a comment.  I am working to fix the problem.

Update (immediate):

Now it seems to be working again.  Go figure.  This thing needs some serious time on the couch.

No comments: