Friday, August 21, 2026

I guess this explains a few things

8/21/26:

There's a follow-up on Barnhardt on this crypto-Jew business.

I spent about an hour listening to this, and decided that's enough.

At some point, a person can jump the shark. It may be too early to say, but Miss Barnhardt may have really done it this time. But maybe not. I kinda doubt that anybody can take over in the manner she is saying UNLESS there is a curtailment of free speech.

If Trump ever does anything like that, I'd say it is a red flag.

But get this: Even if this was the case, and everything she says is right, he cannot do it without essentially wiping out the checks and balances in the Constitution. But she knocks the founding of America, too. Trump cannot be the Devil that casts himself out of hell. A Kingdom Divided against itself cannot stand.

In other words, you cannot "save" America by destroying it.

Yesterday:

It seems that Barnhardt has always been against Donald Trump. He's a crypto-Jew, or something like that.

I never got it, so I must be from Rio Linda.

Maybe the press will ax him if he's a crypto-Jew. That is, if the press actually gave a flip one way or the other.

One has to ax oneself this one: What if he IS Jewish? The one thing that MIGHT get me a bit riled is if he expected me to worship his ass.

I think he's a good president, maybe even the best we've had since I've been around. But I don't worship anybody, including him.

That's all for me on this subject.

No comments: