Monday, May 6, 2024

Ground News is a hamburger. No. I can't back that up.



I guess I am going to pick on Ground News again. These posts may be along the lines of trying to influence the "center". Ground News is just more subtle than average.

They are still trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.











I have always objected to the use of the Marxist Paradigm of the right v left and the center. But these blindspots that Ground News finds can offer something you might not find elsewhere. The following is a "right-wing" blindspot. Perhaps the reason the so-called "right-wing" sites don't report on it, is that it isn't very newsworthy.

However, I think it is worthy of notice because it shows how people's opinions can be manipulated. Deny this at your own risk. Unfortunately, if these tactics can work on people.

The left wing sites will claim that they want to use AI to fight misinformation. Of course, the left is Never guilty of THAT. /sarc









No comments: