Friday, August 6, 2021

Jordan Peterson

Another warning


Jordan Peterson:"Not widespread knowledge"

Peterson is talking about Solzenitsyn and his book "Gulag Archipelago". I bought the book way back when. Maybe I read a little of it, but I remembered it to be rather long. Peterson says it's long, so my memory of it is confirmed. Perhaps his style turned me off, or I was just too lazy to read it.

Peterson also says that the information in the book isn't widely known. Given how pinko our academia has become, it wouldn't be surprising to me that this isn't a deliberate act to keep people in the dark. If people knew, they'd be more alert. You cannot blame people for not knowing what is being withheld from them. The Pravda media, as I call them, isn't about the truth, but the opposite.

So much of our media is like the former Soviet Union that I read about in the book called KGB. That's a book I discussed recently. The Gulag Archipelago goes into greater detail from someone who experienced it first hand. Too bad our commie information complex won't warn people about it. But if you wish your enemy ill, you won't give them any warning. Just saying...



No comments: