Monday, May 17, 2021

A bit of organizing today

 For the last couple of months, I haven't attached labels to my posts.  This makes things a bit less organized than before.

It is helpful sometimes in finding a post if it has a label.


Update:

The reason  for all of the uncategorized posts may be due to the fact that it is harder to use the Android device to make posts.  I've been using that device for months now.  It isn't easy to make posts on it, and that's just one more thing that is a bit more complex than it needs to be.  So I tend to overlook the organizational aspect to the blogging.

Besides the uncategorized posts, I've been checking my links on the sidebar.  How did I decide to put those there?  There was a reason, and it is probably noted somewhere on this blog, but it is buried.

Using the Android to tie these things together is not easy.  The blog suffers as a result.

The main problem is the lack of bandwidth.  In the old days back in Houston, I had truly unlimited data.  But the data  out here is said to be unlimited, but it isn't.  That's the problem.

Just going to have "soldier on" as best as possible under the circumstances.  Doing something about bandwidth is running against another constraint.  It is the same constraint the world seems to run into which is $$$$$$$.





No comments: