Thursday, August 8, 2019

Byron York: "Has anyone actually read the El Paso manifesto?"

Comment:

Yes, I did.

Basically, I'm going to let Byron York do the legwork on this one.

My impression is that the kid is nuts.  Therefore, the blame is his.  But wait!  Loonies aren't held responsible.  John Hinckley wasn't when he attempted to assassinate President Reagan.  We are so "sensitive" these days.

Unfortunately, my sensitivity has run its course.  Enough of this type of garbage.  This should be discouraged so that copy cats will be strongly discouraged from trying it.

By the way, the kid admitted that he wouldn't have chosen Wal-Mart if it was a "hard target".  He went for the "soft target".  His words.  Just what I have been trying to tell ya'll.

Now that we are assigning blame, and I've dealt with the conservative way, let's deal with the liberal way.  York points out all of what the dude said, and 99% of it is liberalism.  The other 1% may have some glancing association with Trump, but the kid said that his views preceded Trump.

So Trump can fire somebody, and the liberals can all resign.  Works for me.





No comments: