Saturday, December 1, 2018

Obligatory, 12.1.18

No posts for yesterday, and today was a workday.  Just got back in from Austin, and although I didn't fly, my arms are tired anyway.

Might as well mention that last month set a new record for pageviews.  It broke the old record by a little over a hundred, so it didn't smash it.

What was the number?  Just under 20k for the month.  How many of those pageviews are legit, I couldn't say.  But I would guess that the vast majority of them weren't.

I would thank the "bots", but they wouldn't know the difference anyway.  As for the real live humans who come here, thanks for coming by.  Despite appearances, the blog hasn't died yet.  It will die when I do, unless I change my mind.  That has been known to happen.  After a moment pause, that changing the mind business should be clarified.  There is no intention to come back from the grave and post from the nether regions.  Some people might think I do that anyway.


No comments: