Monday, October 8, 2018

I think my instincts were correct

The left thinks they weren't tough enough with this Kavanaugh circus they recently created.

But I wasn't having any then, and I am not having any now.  The thing is, the left acts as if they have been wronged; but in fact, they were treated with enormous respect and consideration.

It is now dawning on me that this respect and consideration is being seen as weakness.  They think that if they pushed a little bit harder, that they would have won.  They may be thinking that they still can.

Maybe they are right, who knows?  But if Kavanaugh had won anyway; doing it my way, we wouldn't be hearing this crap now.  That is what I am thinking.

You see, the real reason that the fence-sitters came around wasn't because the GOP was being nice, it was because they were firm.  The fact that gave in as much as they did is encouraging more of this crap.

At least, that is what I think.




No comments: