Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Obligatory, 12.12.17

The computer has been on a charger today, but it didn't take a charge.  Thus, the post will be short.

Today, I unpacked the boxes that held the 5x8 foot trailer that I have had for almost three years.  It almost makes me laugh that I thought I could execute my idea to build a shack out there, and then proceed to build something on top of this trailer.  It has taken me this long to get back to the idea.

It is still only an idea.  The idea is to convert the van to a living space, and the trailer as a rolling bathroom.  That way, I can bring my home with me wherever I am.  It could be on the land or in the city.

The downside to this is the very crowded living quarters.  The upside is that I don't have to worry as much about it being stolen.  That's because it would always be with me.

The whole idea is to minimize the need for stuff.  This idea would certainly be in that direction.  Question is, is it enough?


No comments: