Saturday, October 21, 2017

Obligatory, 10.20.19

Originally posted yesterday, updated today,
10.21.17:

The review of the review is now posted, or shall I say, unchanged!  I amazed myself sometimes.  After all these years, this review seems dead on as it was when I first wrote it.

Damn, I'm good.

the original post follows:

Got my new infusion of data.  Now I am back in the saddle again.

While away, I have be re-reading a few things that I have read before.  A review of a review, if you will.  More on that later, as I have a lot more reading to do.

Been puttering about the trailer, fixing things that are broken.  I can do only so much at a time, and then I must stop.  I am somewhat limited, you know.

Anyway, my broken recliner is now fixed.  But I won't press my luck with my repair.  It will only be used as a chair for now on. I am very glad to have it back, all the same.

The broken microwave could be next.  But I had better make sure that it is just the microwave, not something in the trailer itself.  It is nightmarish to consider that I may have an electrical problem in this trailer.  I don't think so at the moment, but it is never a bad idea to be really sure.

This morn, I have been catching up on the news.  Could it be that the phony Russian story is about to boomerang on the Dems?  The GOP is too dumb to figure out something like this.  When they aren't too dumb, then they are too wussified to do anything about it, if the wildest stories turn out to be true.

Anyway, it could all be just more dog and pony from the politicians.  It is probably best not to trust any of them.



No comments: