Sunday, April 5, 2015

A million things to worry about

But you can't do a damn thing about any of it.

All you can do is just do the best you can.  The rest of it's out of your hands.  That's how I look at this.  I sit here thinking about how many things can go wrong, and there's a guarantee that something will.  Maybe a lot of things because a lot of things have already gone wrong.

Well, I've prepped all that I can.  Unless I want to stay here all month prepping for a trip I never take, I'd better get going.

Until I come back, the blog will be dark.  Perhaps I'll write something out there if things really stink it up.

I will attempt to do some reviews with my Kindle out there, but something tells me I may not have the time.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

Until then, signing off.


No comments: